By becoming a member, you will receive information about events, seminars, and collaboration opportunities through our digital listserv.
Who can become a member?
Any person who agrees to contribute to the mission and goals of the Center through support of the CCHEq activities.
What are some examples of CCHEq activities?
• Exchange ideas and questions with other members about health disparities or solutions to health equity
• Share knowledge and information on lessons learned, success stories, case studies, program results and policy approaches that help to accelerate action towards health equity
• Raise awareness of CCHEq or health equity via public outreach
• Collaborate on publications and extramural research grants
• Participate in seminars and events
• Access to the center quarterly e-newsletter
• Serve on committees