By becoming a member, you will receive information about events, seminars, and collaboration opportunities through our digital listserv.
Who can become a member?
Any person in New York State who agrees to contribute to the mission and goals of the Center through support of the CCHEq activities.
What are some examples of CCHEq activities?
• Exchange ideas and questions with other members about health disparities or solutions to health equity
• Share knowledge and information on lessons learned, success stories, case studies, program results and policy approaches that help to accelerate action towards health equity
• Raise awareness of CCHEq or health equity via public outreach
• Collaborate on publications and extramural research grants
• Participate in seminars and events
• Access to the center quarterly e-newsletter
• Serve on committees